FAT Carbon Material
"Nebula" Carbon Fiber
Sizes (+/- 0.1"):
1.5" x 6.2"
3" x 5"
4" x 6"
6" x 6"
5" x 9.25"
*Contact us for larger sheets*
Made with a combination of carbon fiber and layers of ceramic material
Price is per piece.
Heat cured for long term stability and durability.
This material is amazingly beautiful and has a chatoyance and shimmer that is hard to show in photos.
**Due to the nature of how this is made, one side will show the pattern but the other side will need to be ground down to reveal the pattern.**
“Nebula” carbon fiber composite, inspiration comes from a distant galaxy and nebula’s within it. The Veil Nebula is a large supernova remnant, the expanding debris cloud from the death explosion of a massive star.
- Aesthetic look through the entire thickness
- Excellent machining properties for drilling, milling, grinding. Manual and CNC machines
- Resistant to all cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak acids.
- It can be polished, painted, or lacquer coated.
- The colored carbon fiber sheet features a tri-color scheme between each layer of carbon fiber.
- Knifemaking. Excellent material for knife scales, liners, or knife handle inlays, easy to shape on a belt sander and the CNC mill/router with a carbide tool
- Pocket art. Due to Carbon fiber’s lightweight and famous shimmering effect, perfect as a base material for modern jewelers and artists.
FAT Carbon Materials makes some of the most unique and high quality carbon fiber materials available for makers and artisans.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.